Please read these terms and conditions as it limits our responsibility:
YOUR ITEM MUST ARRIVE NO LATER THAN: March 4, 2019 OR IT WILL NOT BE SIGNED!
KLF Sports and Coolwaters Productions LLC is pleased to announce an exclusive SEND-IN opportunity with Hollywood Icon Mr. Harrison Ford!
Ordering this service through our store will serve as your agreement/contract with us (read below):
PLEASE STATE IN THE COMMENT SECTION EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE SENDING IN, SO WE CAN TRACK IT (for example "MOVIE POSTER").
“I, the customer placing this order, hereby agree to and understand that”:
1) I will not hold KLF Sports and Coolwaters Productions LLC and its owners (collectively the “Service Provider”) or Mr. Ford (or any of his affiliated entities) (collectively, “Ford”) responsible for any loss or damage to an item(s) I send in to be signed. Damage can occur during shipping and or during the handling of items during the signing or in the process of re-packaging the item(s) to be sent back. I understand that fragile or old item(s) that already show great wear & tear may be damaged more. It is solely at my risk that any and all item(s) are being sent in to be signed.
2) I will pay for, in full, all items being signed at the rates listed/published (this includes signature fees and any shipping fees). I understand that absolutely NO refunds will be granted, unless the signing is canceled. In such an event my signature fees will be returned BUT I will be responsible for all shipping charges to have my item(s) returned.
3) I understand that if my items are not received by March 4, 2019 that my items will NOT be signed, and they will be returned unsigned. I will be responsible for all shipping charges.
4) I understand that the Service Provider may not be providing a photo of my exact item being signed, however I will be provided with an exclusive photo from the signing itself. I also understand that Beckett Authentication Services will affix to my item a holographic serial number and or bar code to help ensure the authenticity of the signature in the future. The sticker will MATCH a Certificate of Authenticity containing a matching hologram serial number. Both the C.O.A. and the photo will be returned WITH my signed item(s).
5) I understand that if a SPELLING ERROR of any personalization occurs that I will not hold the Service Provider or Ford liable for the mistake.
6) I understand that I am responsible for ALL shipping charges to have the item(s) returned to me after they have been signed. I am also responsible for any and all taxes or duties that my country may impose upon the return of the item(s).
7) I understand that, should I wish to pay for personalization, that Mr. Ford will NOT write dedications to my last name, only to a first name.
8) I understand that Mr. Ford will NOT be signing his character name (after his signature) on any item(s). Mr. Ford reserves the right to refuse to sign a particular image for any reason whatsoever in his sole discretion, including, without limitation, any images that contain nudity or other deemed inappropriate content. Neither Service Provider nor Ford shall be liable for any refusal to sign an image deemed unsuitable by Mr. Ford.
9) I understand that ALL my items will be clearly marked for identification purposes. If I do not mark my items (I.E. via a sticker with my name on the back of the item) I grant Service Provider the right to mark the items in any way, they see fit to properly identify my item.
10) I understand that I can request a specific pen color for my signature but understand that in rare instances the request may not be fulfilled. I understand that Service Provider will do its best to have the signature signed in a specific spot on my item BUT again understand that placement in rare instances may not be fulfilled. To help with these requests I will place a post-it note on the item's front side NEAR where I want the signature signed and specify the pen color on the post-it note. Pen colors are limited to ONLY sharpie markers of BLUE, BLACK, SILVER and GOLD. Deco paint pens are also used for autograph requests and colors include blue, gold, green, red, silver or yellow.
11) I understand that send-ins are not an exact science. I understand that Mr. Ford could make a mistake. A mistake could include a smudge of the signature on my item(s) based on the fact that the celebrity's hand brushes up against the ink before it dries, or that a crease in a poster may occur from the normal handling of an item sent in. I understand that these (and other) human errors may not be avoidable and that I will not hold Service Provider or Ford liable for these mistakes.
12) Service Provider and Mr. Ford are hereby released of any and all liability, all items being sent it are at my own risk.
MAIL ITEM TO:
3553 Atlantic Ave #15
Long Beach, CA 90807-5605